Thursday, May 05, 2005

ALL EYEZ ON ME

Now that I’m Pope, I can’t just walk around town wearing jeans and a t-shirt. I have to get all Pope’d out and look good all the time. I have a certain image that I must maintain.

On weekdays, you’ll usually find me wearing an Ivy Terry Cloth Kangol hat, a white Addidas sweat suit, and some Pope’d-out white Pumas. I also wear my platinum chains around my neck if I’m riding in my Escalade. I don’t dare wear my bling when I’m walking the streets. There’s no telling who will try and rob me. I’m no fool.

4 Comments:

Blogger Jamie Dawn said...

Leaving the bling at home is smart. If you did want to wear it though, maybe you could carry a gun for protection.

5/05/2005 8:36 AM  
Blogger exo said...

an adidas suit with pumas? dude, that's a sin.

5/05/2005 12:19 PM  
Blogger Weary Hag said...

You could always strap on one of those nifty hip-purse jobbies under your robes. This way you can keep all your bling close at hand incase you run into some hot nuns at a restaurant (like PHO's) sometime. Just run in the bathroom and deck yourself out. Nuns like that sort of stuff. It gives them something to dream about at night.

5/05/2005 2:01 PM  
Blogger Weary Hag said...

By the way, my sister used to be a nun. Does this earn me brownie points with God because I had to put up with her holy stuff throughout my entire childhood?
She has since divorced God, but at least he didn't saddle her with all his children.

5/05/2005 2:03 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home